- As part of the operation and further development of the measurement, it is necessary to use updated versions of the measurement script.
to be used. These necessary adjustments to the measurement script are not automatically transferred to your system.
- The delivery of the measurement script via your system is not monitored by INFOnline Monitoring. Malfunctions during delivery and the
resulting loss of range will not be automatically detected by INFOnline.
- INFOnline does not assume any warranty for the correct determination of the usage of your website.
- This will result in higher operating expenses and additional costs on your part.
Order / Commissioning¶
The further procedure until the service is provided is as follows:
- You download the exception request ↵.
- You send the completed and signed exception request back to us
- You receive confirmation that the exception request has been received
INFOnline forwards the application
- If your digital offering is registered with IVW: to the IVW office
- If your digital offering participates in the agof studies: to the agof GS
- The included offices send the application with the decision back to INFOnline.
- You will receive a notification about the decision of the included offices.
The setup in the SZMnG system as well as the necessary technical information for implementation will be confirmed and made available to you by INFOnline after all necessary prerequisites have been checked.
The duration of the process described is usually 4-8 weeks.
The notice period is always 4 weeks to the end of the quarter. It is sufficient to send an e-mail with the reason for termination to the following address: email@example.com. If you cancel the metering of the digital offer, the service will automatically expire.
All prices described below are net plus VAT. Invoices are issued quarterly in advance.
Setup (one-time) ... 1,600 Euro
A one-time fee of €1,600 is charged for setting up the service for your digital offering. The fee will only apply once the exception requests have been approved by all participating organizations.
Annual fee ... (€1,600)
Changes to the measurement script (flat rate) ... (400 Euro)
A flat rate of 400 € per change of the measurement script.
Integration in the HEAD Note: The call in the HEAD area must not contain a line break.
Please note that this release applies only to the integration status considered at the moment of verification and INFOnline cannot assume any responsibility for correct measurement.