Your Checklist for Maximum Data Protection Compliance¶
According to our interpretation, when the TTDSG comes into force on December 1, 2021, the pseudonymous INFOnline measurement may only be loaded and executed if there is active consent from the user of your web page. The introduced census measurement may continue to be played out without the user's consent.
Your tasks to implement the minimum requirements.¶
You are already using the Measurement Manager, with the activated pseudonymous measurement, for web and mobile-enabled websites? Then you already meet the minimum requirements.
The following minimum requirements apply to all site types.
- Load the pseudonymous measurement only if there is positive user intent.
- Submit a valid ct variable with each request.
- If you have questions, please refer to the recommendations for action (DE only) from IVW.
Special requirements per site type¶
Web / mobile-enabled websites:¶
You have not booked Measurement Manager yet?
- Implement Measurement Manager (Web/MEW) according to Migration Guide by December 1, 2021.
- Are you manually transmitting the codenotation? Make an update according to Codenotation manual processing.
Alternative Measurement Methods¶
- Implement the alternative measurement methods according to the Migration Guide by December 1, 2021.
- Are you manually transmitting the code notation? Make an update according to code notation manual processing.
You cannot implement the applicable minimum requirements?
Please contact the INFOnline Customer Service team in writing to discuss further steps.